Your privacy is important to Chulalongkorn Law Journal. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Chulalongkorn Law Journal collects, and the ways in which Chulalongkorn Law Journal uses that personal information.
1. Chulalongkorn Law Journal may collect and use personal information that is necessary for the processing and publication of manuscripts submitted to us. This information may include names, affiliation and contact details; including postal address, emails, phone numbers and fax numbers.
2. Any personal information received by Chulalongkorn Law Journal will only be used to: process and publish your manuscript; administer this website; personalize the website for you; enable your access to and use of the website services; process your manuscript; publish your manuscript; send to you communication about your manuscript; send to you statements and invoices; collect payments from you; and send you marketing communications.
3. Where Chulalongkorn Law Journal discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Chulalongkorn Law Journal may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
4. Chulalongkorn Law Journal will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
7. Chulalongkorn Law Journal is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.