Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
1. The original was not published. Or waiting to be published in another journal.
2. The original article is an academic article and research reports must pass quality assessment and peer reviewers, if needed. Authors must submit original revised thesis. The editorial department as scheduled.
3. The editorial staff will send a journal to the author of 1 published paper.
4. Comment in this article published in the journal is the owner’s opinion, not from the College of Asian Scholars.