Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The articles should relate to Journal’s aim and scope.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word Document (.doc / .docx) and .pdf document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The articles’ abstracts must be in Thai or French and English of approximately 300 words in length.
- The articles could be research article, academic article, review article, book review, or translated review article.
- The articles must be written in Thai or French languages. (If written in French, it should be proof-read by native speakers before submitted.)