Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Word File 10-15 pages
- Sign Certifying Letter Prior to Publication of Article in CJSSM
- I and co-authors accept the provisions of your journal for reviewing articles, agree to authorize the editorial department to approve and correct the manuscript accordingly.
- At the same time, the copyright of this article is granted to the Journal of Panyapiwat Institute of Management. If the relevant pictures, forms, contents and/or related opinions in the article have complained, I and the co-author (if any) are willing to assume all responsibilities unilaterally.
- I and co-authors (if any) hereby warrant that the article has not been published in other publications, is not in the approval process of other publications, and has not received notifications from other publications.
- If the journal editorial department of Panyapiwat Institute of Management finds that there is a falsehood as described above, you may immediately cancel the publication of the article without prior notice to the author.
- I and the co-author (if any) agree and accept the above terms.
- Work Flow link: https://so01.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/CJSSM/Steps-for-Manuscript-Submission
Copyright © 2013 by Panyapiwat Institute of Management. All rights reserved
Panyapiwat Institute of Management 85/1 Moo 2, Chaengwattana Rd., Pakkred, Nonthaburi 11120 Thailand 1120
Tel. 02 855 0000 Fax. 02 855 0391