Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Please download and fill the submission form and attach with the manuscript
1) The content of article in HROD journal is the author’s wholly responsibility to research, analyze, summarize, compile, and reference data. The editorial department will not be responsible in anyway.
2) The submitted articles in HROD journal must be unpublished before and must not be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. If it is detected for its repetition, the author must be responsible for infringement of copyright.
3) Authors will be asked to transfer copyright of the article to the Publisher. The article is prohibited to reproduce all or part of the text, unless allowed.