Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. Type your article on two columns using. By setting the page margins 2.7 cms on the top, 3.5 cms on the left, 2.5 cms on the right and 5.5 cms below. Use the Cordia New letters for Thai and English article titles. Use bold typed letters with the size of 18. Use the size of 14 for the name of the author. Use the size of 12 for various details about the author. Use ordinary letters with the size of 16 for the Thai and English content. One article should have at least 13 pages and should not exceed 15 pages of A4.
- 2. Both Thai and English abstracts should not exceed 1 page in length and should contain keywords. Keywords should contain not more than 5 words (Both Thai and English articles are required to have abstracts).
- 3. In case you have figures or tables in your article, the figures and tables must be made crystal clear. And if you have photos in your article, the real photos should be submitted along with your article.
- 4. Your academic works and research articles submitted for publication must have not been published previously and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere. The author who violates this rule is liable for the wrongdoing.
- 5. Specify the sources of data you use in your academic works; specify the original writers and years of publication by putting in front of or in the back of the cited content. Moreover, the writers’ names together with other details must be contained in the bibliography.
- 6. The arrangement of the referenced material should follow the arrangement of alphabets. The writing style of referenced material should follow APA (American Psychological Association).
- 7. The author of the article is required to carefully check the content of the article so that no mistakes of any type crop up, and the author is obligatory to arrange the article format in a way that is congruent with the format designed by the journal of Bangkokthonburi University. ( A Format of Article Writing )