Main Article Content
The objectives of this study were to 1) study current situation administration and communication management of Bangkok metropolitan city museum for creative tourism 2) synthesize administration and communication management of Bangkok metropolitan city museum for creative tourism. The research was conducted the qualitative research using in-depth interview based on literature review and relevance to documentaryresearch for the research result syntheses. The key informants drawn through purposive method included 21 persons in the public department and relevant to museum bureau groups, the leader of school directors, including related to head of communities.
The result of this study revealed that :
- From In-depth interview of objective 1 can be led to synthesize of objective 2 for administration and communication management factors of Bangkok metropolitan city museum for creative tourism, consisted of 1) strategic level 2) service level and 3) administration and communication management.
- Strategic level were as follows : 2.1) policy for creative tourism 2.2) museum administration 2.3) personal 2.4) people participation 2.5) cooperative organization and network 2.6) following and evaluation
- Service level were as follows: 3.1) internal museum show activity 3.2) learning center for local and community museum 3.3) activity center for community and Bangkok metropolitan department 3.4) partial status guo in Bangkok metropolitan city museum
- Administration and communication management level were as follows: 4.1) service equitable 4.2) timely service 4.3) ample service 4.4) service continuous 4.5) progressive service 4.6) service convenient access to service resource 4.7) convenient and facilities of service resource 4.8) expense ability burden for service client or service user 4.9) service quality acceptance.
Article Screening Policy
- All research and academic articles to be published must be considered and screened by two peer reviews in the relevant field / article.
- All articles, texts, illustrations and tables published in the journal are the personal opinions of the authors. Editors don't always have to agree. And no responsibility whatsoever is the sole responsibility of the author.
- The articles to be published must never be published. Where did you first publish? And not in the consideration of other journals If the audit found that there has been a duplicate publication It is the sole responsibility of the author.
- Any article that the reader sees as being plagiarized or impersonated without reference. Or mislead the work of the author Please let the journal editor know it will be your greatest blessing.
Allden, A. and Ellis, A. (1990). Management: The Flavour of The Month, Museum Development. November. United Kingdom. The University of Leicester.
Bangkok Tourism Division. (2009). Handbook of Bangkok Metropolitan Local Tourism Museum. Bangkok: Chuanpim Publishing.
Beech, Kaiser and Kaspar. (2016). The Business of Events Management. Harlow, England: Pearson Education Inc.
Bryantt, J. (1988). The Principles of Marketing: A Guide for Museum. Association of Independent Museums Guideline No.16.
Bunoan, Kaseam. (1979). Delphi Research Technique. Bangkok: Kuruparitat.
David, R. and David, Forest R. (2015). Strategic Management Concepts. Edinburgh, England: Pearson Education Limited.
Diggle, K. (1995). Charging Ahead. Museum Journal. Apr, 32-33.
Edson, Garry and David, Dean (Ed). (1994). The Handbook for Museum. London: Routledge.
Finke, G. D. (1996). “Brand Awareness, Museum Style: Boston’s Museum of Science Uses Branding to Boost the Bottom line.” Visual Merchandising and Store Design, Oct.,138-142.
International Council of Museums ICOM. (1994). ICOM Missions. France. UNESCO.
Jarasduang, Sujaree. (2009). Administration for Bangkok Metropolitan Local Museum. Master Thesis of Liberal Arts Innovative Collage, Thammasat University.
Jelincic, D. A. (2009). Splintering of Tourism Market: New Appearing Forms of Cultural Tourism as a Consequence of Changes in Everyday Lives.CollAntropol, 33(1).
Jongkol, Jira. (1989). Museum. Bangkok: Praepittaya Publishing.
Kotler, Neil & Kotler, Philip. (1998). Museum strategy and marketing. Jossey-Bass Publishers.
Lewis, P. (1988). Marketing to The Local Community. London. Museums Journal.
McLean Fiona. (1997). Marketing the Museum. New York: Routledge.
Mcnulty, R. (2009). Creative Tourism. Retrieved Becember 12, 2009, From http://www.cturbonews.com/4539creative-tourism conference-defines-news.
Millet, John D. (1954). Management in the Public Service: The Quest for Effective Performance. New York: McGraw-Hill Book.
Misura (2006).Heritage Marketing. Butterworth Heinemann, Oxford.
Premjitt, Saowaluk. (2009). Administration for Bangkok Metropolitan Local Museum. Innovative Collage, Thammasat University.
Putnum, Linda L. and Krone, Kathleen J. (2006). Organizational Communication. (Volume II). London: Sage Publishing.
Raymond, C. (2007). Creative Tourism New-Zealand: The Practical Challenges of Developing Creative Tourism. In G. Richards & J. Wilson (Eds) Tourism Creativity and Development. London Routedge.
Raymond, C. (2010). What's in a Name? The Origins of the Term "Creative Tourism" in Wurzburger, R, et.al. Creative Tourism: A Global Conversation: How to Provide Unique Creative Experiences for Travelers Worldwide. Santa Fe: Sunstone Press.
Richards, G. (2010). Creative Tourism and Local Development in Wurzburger, R.et.al. Creative Tourism: Creative Experiences for Travelers Worldwide. Santa Fe: Sunstone Press.
Sothanasathien, Surapong. (2007). Body Knowledge Status of Communication Management in Thailand. Bangkok: Prasitpan and Printing Office.
Smithsonian Museum. (2011). Annual Report 2011, 20.
Syed, Imran. (2008). Wowability: How to Achine It and Why It Matters. USA. Wiley Publishing.
Wilmhurst. (1984). The Fundamentals of Practice of Marketing. London: Heinemann.