Main Article Content
Brand touchpiont or customer touchpoint or touchpoint is any interaction between brand and customer, employee and other stakeholders that can influence the customers feeling and perception about a brand, product, service or business and drive customers behavior. There are many and various touchpoints for a brand such as company planned touchpoints , intrinsic touchpoints and unplanned/earned touchpoints. Touchpoint is used by brand executive to engage customers in the three stage of the decision making process : pre-purchase, purchase and post-purchase stage. Managing brand touchpoint is to integrate or improve all touchpoints information to reinforce brand promises consistency and continuity towards strong and sustainable brand.
2. Duncan, T. (2005). Principles of advertising & IMC .2ND. New York : McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
3. Patterson , L. (28 February 2017). Managing touch point value : 10 steps to improve customer engagement VisionEdge Marketing. Inc. www.visionedgemarketing.com/images/stories/Articles/measuring%20touch%20point%20value.pdf
4. Smith,S., & Wheeler ,J. (2002). Managing the customer experience :Turning customers into advocates. Great Britain : Pearson Education Limited.
5. Stone, A. (28 February 2017). What exactly is a customer touchpoint?. www.desk.com/blog/customer touchpoint
6. Wikipedia. (28 July 2017). Touchpoint. https://enWikipedia.org/wiki/touchpoint