Main Article Content
The study of a path analysis of the European model of customer satisfaction index (ECSI) for eco-friendly hotels. Aims to 1. To study the set of variables used to analyze the causal factors of the European Customer Satisfaction Index (ECSI) model. 2. Create a marketing strategy for the hotel business. Use environmentally friendly policies. The study indicated that cause of the European Consumer Satisfaction Index (ECSI) model of eco-friendly service business. The study indicated that cause of the European Consumer Satisfaction Index (ECSI) model of eco-friendly service business. The results of the model showed loyalty is the maximum total influence from perception of minor image. Customer expectations Perceived Value and Satisfaction, respectively. Researchers have defined the marketing strategy for eco-friendly hotels into 3 strategies; firstly promote image recognition of hotels. The hotel will need to show its social responsibility. This shows that the hotel offers a unique and differentiated service from other hotels and is credited with the ISO 14001, ECO-label, Green globe 21, Green life, Eco product. Secondly meet the needs and satisfaction of customers. The hotel will have to promote the use of various products. The hotel must be environmentally friendly. The facilities must be modern and environmental management within the hotel. Finally Promote Value Perception. The hotel must show the value of the service. The value received compared to the price of the service. If the entrepreneur adopts this study to adjust their business strategy. We can make better use of our environmental policies to grow our business and sustain our environment.
Article Screening Policy
- All research and academic articles to be published must be considered and screened by two peer reviews in the relevant field / article.
- All articles, texts, illustrations and tables published in the journal are the personal opinions of the authors. Editors don't always have to agree. And no responsibility whatsoever is the sole responsibility of the author.
- The articles to be published must never be published. Where did you first publish? And not in the consideration of other journals If the audit found that there has been a duplicate publication It is the sole responsibility of the author.
- Any article that the reader sees as being plagiarized or impersonated without reference. Or mislead the work of the author Please let the journal editor know it will be your greatest blessing.
Hotel / Green Accommodation Koh Samet, Rayong, Thailand Suan Dusit Rajabhat University. [in Thai]
2. Deacha Sedukha 2013 Hotel Water Consumption: A Case Study in Phuket Province
Thesis Department of Environmental Technology and Management Prince of
Songkla University [in Thai]
3. Department of Tourism. (2017). From http://www.mots.go.th/main.php?filename=index3 March 2017 [in Thai]
4. Fornell, Claes. (1992). A national customer satisfaction barometer: The Swedish experience. Journal of Marketing, 56, 6-21.
5. Foster , S.T., Sampson ,S.E. and Dunn ,S. ( 2000 ) The impact of customer contact on
environmental initiatives for service firms . International Journal of Operations & Production Management 20(2): 187 – 203.
6. Gronroos, C. (1988). Service quality: The six criteria of good service quality. New York:
St. John’s University.
7. Kristensen, K., Martensen, A., & Gronholdt, L. (1999). Measuring the impact of buying behavior on customer satisfaction. Total Quality Management. 10(4/5), S602.
8. Low, W.-S., Lee, J.-D., & Cheng, S.-M. (2013). The link between customer satisfaction and price sensitivity: An investigation of retailing industry in Taiwan. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 20(1), 1-10.
9. Masau, P., Prideaux, B. 2003. Sustainable tourism: a role for Kenya’s hotel industry.
Issues Tour. 6(3), 197–208.
10. Nalinee Sukkasem (2008) Analyze the route of divorce in Thai families.
Master of Education. Srinakharinwirot University. [in Thai]
11. Nonglak Wiratchai (1999). Metaphysical Analysis. (Meta-Analysis). Bangkok :
Nichen Advertising Group [in Thai]
12. Pitsanu Cheagsmor (2000) Sustainable Resource Management Approach: A Case Study
of LamTa Klong River, Nakhon Ratchasima Province Master Thesis
(from: the Graduate School of Krirk University [in Thai]
13. Treetip Boonyam 2011 Green tourism for the world sustainability and the guidelines
For entrepreneurs Executive Journal 31.2 (Apr-Jun 2011) 184-189.
ISSN 0125- 4960 [in Thai]
14. Ronald Van Haaften,2017 Customer satisfaction models form https://www.van-haaften.nl/customer-satisfaction/customer-satisfaction-models 4 May, 2017
15. Tinsley, S. (2001). Environmental Management Plans Demystified: A Guide to
implementing Iso 14001. New York : Spon Press
16. Young Choon Lee, Chen Wang, Albert Y Zomaya, Bing Bing Zhou (2010 Profit-driven service request scheduling in clouds Proceedings of the 2010 10th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing Pages 15-24