Main Article Content
This research was aimed mainly at determining guidelines for developing marketing competency for pandan salted egg products produced by Thaiphuen community in Nakhon Nayok province, Thailand. The survey research was used in collecting data from 204 respondents who have consumed pandan salted egg products of this community. The convenience sampling was employed along with a research tool, a self-administered questionnaire. The research results showed the opinion of customers toward the marketing mix of pandan salted egg product. They rated the overall marketing mix: product, price, place, and promotion, at a moderate level of agreement. In details, the aspect of the product was rated at a high level of agreement. The aspects of price and promotion were rated at a moderate level of agreement. The aspect of the place was rated at a low level of agreement. Finally, more than half of the customers confirmed that they had a tendency to buy pandan salted egg product in the future. This research contributes the valuable recommendations for the relevant state sector and Thaiphuen community in developing marketing competency to strengthen their income sustainably.
Article Screening Policy
- All research and academic articles to be published must be considered and screened by two peer reviews in the relevant field / article.
- All articles, texts, illustrations and tables published in the journal are the personal opinions of the authors. Editors don't always have to agree. And no responsibility whatsoever is the sole responsibility of the author.
- The articles to be published must never be published. Where did you first publish? And not in the consideration of other journals If the audit found that there has been a duplicate publication It is the sole responsibility of the author.
- Any article that the reader sees as being plagiarized or impersonated without reference. Or mislead the work of the author Please let the journal editor know it will be your greatest blessing.
2. Aluck Thipayarat. (2009). Instant Salted Egg Yolk, High Calcium, Guaranteed Delicious by KMUTT. King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi, Bangkok.
3. Aphinant Chantanee. (2006). Using Statistics in Data Analysis: For Business Research. Phranakhon Si Ayutthaya Rajabhat University, Ayutthaya.
4. Boonnak, mullika. (2008). Statistic for Research and Decision Making. Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University.
5. Chalermphipat, Hansa. (2009). Marketing Strategy of the Salted Egg Business of One Tambon One Product in Surat Thani Province. Surat Thani Rajabhat University, Surat Thani.
6. Cooper, R. Donald., Schindler S. Pamela. (2006). Business Research Methods. 9th edition. New York: McGraw-Hill.
7. Cronbach, L. J. (1951). Coefficient Alpha and Internal Structure of Tests. Psychometrika, 16(3), 297-334.
8. Kiatbut, Nutchanok. (2006). Strategic Development Research for Extending the shelf life and Reducing the Smelly Smell of Salted Eggs. Thesis (Strategic Development). Rajabhat Rajanagarindra University, Chachoengsao.
9. Kotler, P. and Armstrong G. (2011). Principles of marketing. 14th Edition. New Jersey:
10. Longenecker, J. G., Moore, C. W., and Petty, J. W. (2014). Small Business Management:
An Entrepreneurial Emphasis. 12th edition. USA: Thomson, South-Western.
11. Malhotra, Naresh K. (2019). Marketing Research: An Applied Orientation. 7th Edition.
New Jersey: Pearson Prentice Hall.
12. Marukphitak, Sineeporn. (2011). Pandan Salted egg: Khok Samrong Delicious Recipe-
5 stars Guaranteed. Retrieved from http://www.komchadluek.net.
13. McCarthy, E. J., and Perreault, W. D., Jr. (1996). Basic marketing: A global Managerial Approach. (12th edition). Chicago: Irwin.
14. McDaniel, Carl, Lamb, C. W. and Joseph F., Hair, Jr. (2012). Introduction to Marketing. International Edition. South-Western Cengage Learning.
15. Mullins, J. W. and Walker, O. C., Jr. (2013). Marketing Management: A Strategic Decision-Making Approach. 8th Edition. Irwin: The McGraw Hill.
16. Piromrak, Kanchana. (2013). Salted Egg. Retrieved from http://kaikiam.blogspot.com.
17. Office of the National Economics and Social Development Council. (2013). Marketing System. Retrieved from www.nesdb.go.th/.
18. Peterson, Robert A. (1994). A Meta-analysis of Cronbach's Coefficient Alpha. Journal of Consumer Research, 21(2). 1 September 1994, 381–391.
19. Souvenir. (2013). Pandan Herbal Salted Egg. Retrieved from http://souvenirbuu.wordpress.com. Taywin, Sathit. (2013). Salted Egg Production. Office of Technology for Teaching and Learning
20. Thai Cultural- Community of Fang Khlong Temple Project. (2008). ThaiPhune Information. Brochure for Public Relation. Cultural Center of Nakhon Nayok.
21. Thaywin, Sathit. (2013). Production of Salted Egg. Technology for Teaching and Learning Bureau. Ministry of Education.
22. Thippayarat, Aluck. (2009). Instant Salted Egg Yolks, High Calcium, Guaranteed delicious from KMUTT. King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi
23. Yimto, Chompoo, Ardhannarong, Suwannee, Songpranam, Pongsak and Kamdaeng, Onuma. (2012). Development of Salted Eggs Product. Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi, Thunyaburi.
24. Zikmund, W., Babin, B., Carr, J. and Griffin, M. (2013). Business Research Methods. 9th edition. Mason, OH: South-Western.