Main Article Content
Mutual integration between knowledge, creativity, and digital technology are caused of acceptance and use of technology and resulting in use behaviors which are creative behaviors that are caused by the adaptation of the technology to be applied in the work and creating a new work process innovation resulting from the application of technology. These creative behaviors are related to the core competencies of Employee in MICE industry in terms of knowledge of new technologies to increase efficiency and value of work. So creative behavior is very important to Thailand MICE industry
Article Screening Policy
- All research and academic articles to be published must be considered and screened by two peer reviews in the relevant field / article.
- All articles, texts, illustrations and tables published in the journal are the personal opinions of the authors. Editors don't always have to agree. And no responsibility whatsoever is the sole responsibility of the author.
- The articles to be published must never be published. Where did you first publish? And not in the consideration of other journals If the audit found that there has been a duplicate publication It is the sole responsibility of the author.
- Any article that the reader sees as being plagiarized or impersonated without reference. Or mislead the work of the author Please let the journal editor know it will be your greatest blessing.
Decision Process, 50(2), 179-211.
2. Alawadhi, A., and Morris, A. (2008). The Use of the UTAUT model in the Adoption of
e-Government Services in Kuwait. Proceeding of the 41st Hawaii International
Conference on System Sciences, Hawaii, 2008.
3. Algharibi, A. J., and Arvanitis, T. N. (2011). Adapting the Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology (UTAUT) as a Tool for Validating User Needs on the
Implementation of e-Trial Software Systems. BCS-HCI '11 Proceedings of
the 25th BCS Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, 526-530.
4. Amabile, T. M. (1998). How to Kill Creativity. Harvard Business Review, 76, 76-87.
5. Boonsiritomachai, W., and Pitchayadejanant, K. (2017). Determinants Affecting Mobile
Banking Adoption by Generation Y based on the Unified Theory of Acceptance
and Use of Technology Model Modified by Acceptance Model Concept. Kasetsart
Journal of Social Sciences, 1-10.
6. Chaweesuk, S. and Wongchaturaphat, S. (2012). Theory of Acceptance and Use Information Technology. KMITL Information Technology Journal (Jan.-Jun. 2012).
7. Davis, G. A. (1983). Creativity is forever. Dubuque, IA: Kendall/Hunt Publishing.
Department of Curriculum and Instruction Development. (2001). Creative thinking
(ความคิดสร้างสรรค์). Bangkok: Author
8. Feist, G.J. (1998). A Meta Analysis of Personality in Scientific and Artistic Creativity.
Personality and Social Psychology Review, 2(4), 290-309.
9. Freud, S. (1900). The interpretation of dreams. S. E., 4-5.
10. Gorney, E. (2007). Dictionary of Creativity: Terms, Concepts, Theories and Findings in
Creativity Research. [Online]. Retrieved from http://creativity.netslova.ru/
11. IT24Hrs. (2017). What is Thailand 4.0?. [Online]. Retrieved from
https://www.it24hrs.com/2017/thailand-4-0/. April 24, 2017.
12. Kirton, M.J. (1994). Adaptors and Innovators: Styles of Creativity and Problem
Solving. Routledge, London.
13. Maher, M.L., Merrick, K., & Saunders, R. (2007). Achieving Creative Behaviour Using Curious Learning Agents. Architectural Science Review.
14. Maslow, A. (1968). Toward a Psychology of Being. Van Nostrand, Reinhold, New York.
15. Mesinsee, S. (2016). Thailand 4.0 Concept. [Online]. Retrieved from http://
25590823143652_358135.pdf. February 15, 2017
16. Musikacharoen, E. (2016). Thailand 4.0?. [Online]. Retrieved from http://www.clinic
tech.most.go.th/online/pages/blog_view.asp?blog_id=916. October 9, 2016.
17. Oldham, G. R., and Cummings, A. (1996). Employee Creativity: Personal and Contextual Factors at Work. Academy of Management Journal, 39, 607-634.
18. Serivichayaswadi, P. (2018). Creative Behavior of Staff which is Critical to Thailand’s MICE Industry. Silpakorn University Journal, 38(1), 233-259.
19. Surapee, W. and Vimonsompong, C. (2013). The Study of Employees’ Competency
Requirement in MICE Industry of Thailand. Business Management, Economic and
Communication Journal, 38(2), 82-88.
20. Storr, A. (1989). Solitude. Free Press, NY.
21. Tesarin, B. (2016). Thailand 4.0 New Economic Model. [Online]. Retrieved from
http://www.drborworn.com/articledetail.asp?id=16223. February 15, 2017.
22. Venkatesh, V., Morris, M., and Davis, G. B. (2003). User Acceptance of Information
Technology: Toward a Unified View. MIS Quarterly, 27(3), 425-478.
23. Woodman, R. W., Sawyer, J. E., and Griffin, R. W. (1993). Toward a Theory of Organizational Creativity. Academy of Management Review, 18(2), 293–321.
24. Wu, Y., Tao, Y., and Yang, P. (2007). Using UTAUT to Explore the Behavior of 3G Mobile
Communication Users. Proceeding of the International Conference on Industrial
Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM).