Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission should be submitted as a Microsoft Word file (.doc) and .pdf files.
- The submission must conform to the Journal’s documentary template.
- The author must not infringe or copy the article of others, and be responsible for the contents, texts, that appears in the article solely.
- Authors must have a certificate from the Human Research Ethics Committee. If the article is from research related to human research.
- The author wishing to submit articles to fulfil part of their graduation requirements, must also submit a signed letter of guarantee from their academic supervisor.
The content and information in this journal shall be considered as the individual opinions of the authors. In all cases, the editorial board may not necessarily agree with these opinions or be responsible for them.
The articles and information that are published in the journal are considered to be the copyright of the journal. Any party who wishes to re-publish the journal’s articles must seek permission from the journal’s editor. Articles that receive the agreement for publications must not appear in any other publications prior to their appearance in this journal. The editorial board will send one copy of the journal to each author whose submission was accepted and published.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.