Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article has never been published in or is in a pending status of any journals.
- The article submitted should be in a word file.
- It is required for the author to use the reference system as defined by the journal only.
- In the case of collaborative authorship, all authors must approve the manuscript and give their consent for submission and publication.
- The article is not a duplicate copy or a reproduction of any other work.
All submitted articles are subject to academic validation by qualified experts (peer review). The opinions expressed in each article of this publication are those of the authors themselves. The editorial board holds no responsibilities on them and does not reserve the copyright for academic use with the condition that the reference of their origin is cited.