Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 16-point font; employs TH Sarabun New, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Please provide your mobile number in "Comment for the editor". กรุณาแจ้งหมายเลขโทรศัพท์มือถือของท่านลงในช่อง ข้อความถึงบรรณาธิการ
Idea and suggestion proposed in articles of EMI Journal belong to and stem from authors. Editor, editorial board, and EMI Journal committee are not and will not intervene authors’ standpoint. By this, the university, editor, and editorial board will not responsible for any consequence occurred by the present of author’s idea and suggestion publicized in the EMI journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.