Main Article Content
The objective of this study was to study the potential of Pattaya’s Exhibitions in Eastern Economic Corridor and to present a guideline of the competitiveness advantages of Exhibitions in Eastern Economic Corridor. The summary is as follows:
- The Potentials of Exhibitions in Pattaya in Eastern Economic Corridor. The study of factors was related to Exhibition development included 4 factors: infrastructure, management of government policies, involvement of stakeholders and promotion of public relations and advertising. In the main core must be from the work of the government, the private sector according to the main policies of the country in order to achieve the development and advantages of the industrial business group to hold exhibitions in Eastern Economic Corridor.
- The competitiveness advantages of Pattaya’s exhibitions in Eastern Economic Corridor. It is considered an important role to be able to overcome other competitors. The areas of the Eastern Economic Corridor includes 3 factors: creating difference areas, marketing focus of industry groups and creating advantages in terms of cost with a concrete reflection. These elements will be the main strategy that makes the exhibitions in the Eastern Economic Corridor integrate and drive the industry with creativity and innovation. These are the advantages over the other areas in Thailand. It can move forward to the future of Asia leading in the MICE Business Industry.
Article Screening Policy
- All research and academic articles to be published must be considered and screened by two peer reviews in the relevant field / article.
- All articles, texts, illustrations and tables published in the journal are the personal opinions of the authors. Editors don't always have to agree. And no responsibility whatsoever is the sole responsibility of the author.
- The articles to be published must never be published. Where did you first publish? And not in the consideration of other journals If the audit found that there has been a duplicate publication It is the sole responsibility of the author.
- Any article that the reader sees as being plagiarized or impersonated without reference. Or mislead the work of the author Please let the journal editor know it will be your greatest blessing.
2. Eastern Economic Corridor Office (2018). Background (Online) Source: https://www.eeco.or.th/en/background. Retrieved on November 28, 2018 (In Thai)
3. Eastern Economic Corridor Office (2018). Infrastructure Overview (Online) Source: https://www.eeco.or.th/en/content/infrastructure-overview. Retrieved on November 28, 2018 (In Thai)
4. Eastern Economic Corridor Office (2018). Development Plan for Infrastructure in Eastern Economic Corridor Area. Bangkok: Eastern Economic Corridor Office (In Thai)
5. Eastern Economic Corridor Office (2018). Develop and Promote Plan for Tourism in Eastern Economic Corridor Area. Bangkok: Eastern Economic Corridor Office (In Thai)
6. Laosirihongthong, Tritos (2009). Competitive Manufacturing Operations Strategy. Bangkok. Thammasart University Printing. (In Thai)
7. Leksuma, Prapon and Chuntuk, Thirawat (2016). The Role and Importance of the Participation in International Exhibition of Food Industry Entrepreneurs. Bangkok: Silpakorn Unversity.
8. Ministry of Science and Technology (2017). Feasibility Study of Special Economic Zone Making of Innovation in Eastern Economic Corridor. Bangkok: Ministry of Science and Technology. (In Thai)
9. National Strategy 2018 (2018, 13 October). Government Gazette. Book No.135 Section 82 A. Page 1-71. (In Thai)
10. Pattaya City (2018). History of Pattaya (Online). Source: http://www.pattaya.go.th/ประวัติเมืองพัทยา. Retrieved on December 5, 2018. (In Thai)
11. Pongpeng Preecha (2017). Expectations and Recognitions of Service Receivers towards Public Utility Services of Mab Taput Industry in Special Economic Zone (Economic Corridor), Eastern Region. Bangkok: Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University.
12. Isarangkul Na Ayutthaya, Chiruth (2018). Model of EMC3 to Driving MICE Area for Develop Eastern MICE Corridor. Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau. (Online). Source: https://www.thaipr.net/finance/896007. Retrieved on November 28, 2018.
13. Tangjitwattana, Boonlert (2014). MICE Business. Bangkok. Fernkhaluang Printing.
14. Tangkitvanich, Somkiat (2017). Energing Ckecking of EEC to Driving Thailand 4.0. Thailand Development Research Institute. (Online). Source: https://tdri.or.th/2017/09/eec-thailand/ Retrieved on November 4, 2018. (In Thai)
15. Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (2016). 20 Years of Key Action Plan. Bangkok. Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau. (In Thai)
16. Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (2017). Introduction to MICE Industry. Bangkok. Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau.
17. Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (2018). MICE Statistic 2017. Bangkok. Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau.
18. Theng, Talun (2017). TCEB Searching MICE Industry for EEC Benefit of Thailand. Thansettakij Multimedia (online) Source: http://www.thansettakij.com/content/221724. Retrieved on December 7, 2018.
19. Soonthonmai Vuttichat (2018). Potentiality of Collaboration for Thai New S-Curve Industries on Business Matching. Chonburi: Burapha University.