Main Article Content
This research aims to study the demographic factors, Marketing Mix factors, and external factors affecting the decision to travel in Bangkok via traveling agency of Chinese tourists. The sample in the study was 450 Chinese tourists who decided to travel in Bangkok via travel agencies. The instrument used in this research was a questionnaire. Quantitative data analysis was used for descriptive statistics and T-test, one-way ANOVA and multiple regressions analysis.
The study indicated that most Chinese tourists who decided to visit Bangkok, Thailand with the travel agencies were female, 41 years old. Mostly married, graduated with Bachelor's degree and own a business/ trading. They were Taoist and average monthly income is between 3,001 - 5,000 Yuan. They also focus on marketing mix and external factors at the highest level. The results of the hypothesis test showed that the demographic factors such as age, occupation and religion influenced the decision to visit Bangkok, Thailand with the travel agencies. For the marketing mix factor, it is found that the physical characteristics and the service process affect the decision to visit Bangkok, Thailand through the Chinese travel agency. In terms of external factors, it was found that social and technological conditions significantly influenced the decision to visit T Bangkok, Thailand through the Chinese travel agency at 0.05.
Article Screening Policy
- All research and academic articles to be published must be considered and screened by two peer reviews in the relevant field / article.
- All articles, texts, illustrations and tables published in the journal are the personal opinions of the authors. Editors don't always have to agree. And no responsibility whatsoever is the sole responsibility of the author.
- The articles to be published must never be published. Where did you first publish? And not in the consideration of other journals If the audit found that there has been a duplicate publication It is the sole responsibility of the author.
- Any article that the reader sees as being plagiarized or impersonated without reference. Or mislead the work of the author Please let the journal editor know it will be your greatest blessing.
2. Chatika Khumruean.(2016) Marketing Mix Factors Affecting Marketing Strategies and Selection of 4-Star Hotels of Thai Tourists in Pattaya City. Journal of Dusit Thani College, 10(1),58-73.
3. Di Pietro, L., Di Virgilio, F. & Pantano E. (2010). Social network for the choice of tourist destination: attitude and behavioural intention. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology, 3(1), 60-76.
4. Chuthaphon Harl. (2014). Factors Affecting Foreign Tourits’s Decision to Travel to Thailand. Journal of Finance, Investment, Marketing and Business Administration, 4 (3), 415-426.
5. Kingkaew Tabphrapwong.(2003) General Psychology. Bangkok: Thai Charoen Printing.
6. Maliwan Chongngam. (2014). Factors Affecting the Decision to Select Tour Operators of Thai Tourists in Bangkok. Journal of Dusit Thani College, 8(2),32-43.
7. Ministry of Tourism and Sports. (2016). Summary of Tourism Situation in December 2015. Bangkok: Ministry of Tourism and Sports, Department of Tourism.
8. Namfon Channuan. (2012). Factors Affecting Chinese Tourists’ Decision to Travel to Thailand. Southern Journal of Technology, 6 (2), 53-60.
9. Norraphan Photiphruek. (2014). Marketing Mix Factors Affecting Chinese Tourists’ Decision to Travel Chiang Mai. FEU Academic Review, 7(2),132-142.
10. Parin Laksitanont.(2010). Marketing Strategy. Bangkok. Phatthana Sueksa Printing House.
11. Prachachat. (2017). When China penetrates Thai Market from online. (Online). Retrieved on 27 June 2017 from http://www.prachachat.net/news_detail.php?newsid=1463039858.
12. Rungrot Yenchaiphruek.(2016). Factors Affecting Number of Chinese Tourists Who Decided to Visit Thailand. Journal of the Humanities and Social Sciences, Ubon Ratchathani Rajabhat University. Supplementary Version, 325-336.
13. Saengduean Ratinathon. (2012). Push and Pull Factors Affecting Chinese Tourists’ Decision to Travel to Thailand. Journal of Association of Private Higher Education Institutions of Thailand (APHEIT), 18(2),85-104.
14. Sakun Chariyachaemsit. (2016). Factors Influencing Foreign Tourists’ Decision to Travel to Thailand. Journal of Dusit Thani College, 10(1),105-114.
15. Sirwan Serirat, Parin Laksitanont and Suporn Serirat. (2009). New Era Management. Bangkok: Phatthana Sueksa Printing House.
16. Thipawan Sichan at al. (2008). Organization Behavior. Bangkok: Kasetsart University Printing House.
17. Thitiphan Siritrakulwong (2010). Marketing Factors Influencing East Asian Tourists’ Decision to Travel to Thailand: The Case Study of Korean, Chinese, and Japanese Tourists. RMUTT Global Business and Economics Review, 6(2),82-97.
18. Sparks, B. & Pan, G. W. (2009). Chinese Outbound tourists: Understanding their attitudes, constraints and use of information sources. Tourism Management, 30(4), 483-494.
19. Tourism Authority of Thailand. (2007). Analysis of International Marketing Situation. Bangkok: Electronic Review, Tourism Authority of Thailand.