Main Article Content
This research aims to study Determinant Factors Influencing Functional Competencies of Special Case Inquiry Officials, Department of Special Investigation Ministry of Justice. The Implementation of such objectives is a qualitative research by using in-depth interview with 4 related investigative investigators. Consisting of a group of Senior Executives, the Department of Special Investigation, Special case Specialist group, Prosecutor group Office of the Attorney General. Former group of Senior Executives, Special Case Investigation Department. A total of 18 persons were collected to collect the information obtained and summarize the results to find Determinant Factors Influencing Functional Competency according to the job characteristics of the Special Case Inquiry Official. Department of Special Investigation Ministry of Justice, The Finding revealed that Determinant Factors Influencing Functional Competencies of the Special Case Inquiry Official. Department of Special Investigation Ministry of Justice, Contains the Functional Factors, Organizational strategy Factors and External factors. In which each factor must consider the relevant details and will benefit the Functional Competency assessment can be concrete in the future
Article Screening Policy
- All research and academic articles to be published must be considered and screened by two peer reviews in the relevant field / article.
- All articles, texts, illustrations and tables published in the journal are the personal opinions of the authors. Editors don't always have to agree. And no responsibility whatsoever is the sole responsibility of the author.
- The articles to be published must never be published. Where did you first publish? And not in the consideration of other journals If the audit found that there has been a duplicate publication It is the sole responsibility of the author.
- Any article that the reader sees as being plagiarized or impersonated without reference. Or mislead the work of the author Please let the journal editor know it will be your greatest blessing.
2. Sririmai Khajonsak . (2553). Competency 1 March 2016, http://competency.rmutp.ac.th/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/aboutcompetency.pdf
3. Sririmai Khajonsak and Team. (2011). Competency Development for HR. Bangkok:
Rajamangala University of Technology Phra Nakhon
4. Chusri Kongdej. (2009). Investigation Technique. Bangkok.
5. Santhong Narongwit. (2004). Competency .Bangkok .HR Center co.th.
6. Jiraprayut Phillips.(2013). The Implementation of new public management tools in
oil business unit, PTT Public Company Limited
Thesis Master of Public Administration School of Management Science Sukhothai
Thammathirat Open University.
7. Katsuwan Sirinphat. (2014) The management which affects work efficiency of the Special Case officers and Special Case inquiry officers in the Department of Special Investigation (DSI). Journal of Pacific Institute of Management Science. Abstract
8. Gachakupt Supin. (2012). Documentation, lecture, course, scope and theoretical conceptsPublic Administration. Bangkok : Rankamhang University, State Project
9. Rajamangala University of Technology Phra Nakhon. (2010). Guidelines for the
development of competency systems for administrative development
human resource. 1 March 2016
10. Office of the Civil Service Commission (2005). Deployment of human resource
management competencies. Bangkok : Office of the Civil Service Commission
11. Office of the Civil Service Commission (2005). Thai Civil Service Competency Handbook.Bangkok : Office of the Civil Service Commission
12. Office of the Civil Service Commission. (2010). Civil servant development guide according to core competencies. Bangkok : Office of the Civil Service Commission
13. Sakvoravich Anon . (2004). Competency: Chulalongkorn. Journal. 16(64) :57-78.
14. Punyopashtambha Akarapol, (2013) Factors that promote special case management That looks like a criminal case International and effective foreign-related cases
: Institute of Foreign Affairs, Devawongse varopakarn Institute of Foreign Affairs : 6-7