Main Article Content
Tourism Benefits Management in National Park for Fairness, Correctness and, Sustainability: the case study of Tarutao Marine National Park, Satun Province is one of the guidelines for tourism development with an emphasis on the fairness management arising from community participation. The correctness or validity of tourism benefits management is the law, law enforcement, and sustainability management so that marine tourism resources always remain to welcome tourists. Therefore, the management of zoning areas suitable for tourism is necessary including defining appropriate relationships with relevant stakeholders such as National Parks, Entrepreneurs, and Communities. Nevertheless, what is also important include determining the roles and responsibilities of each stakeholder such as the operation of facilities and accommodation, investment management, determining the carrying capacity of the national park including establishing partnerships in tourism management in national park area.
Article Screening Policy
- All research and academic articles to be published must be considered and screened by two peer reviews in the relevant field / article.
- All articles, texts, illustrations and tables published in the journal are the personal opinions of the authors. Editors don't always have to agree. And no responsibility whatsoever is the sole responsibility of the author.
- The articles to be published must never be published. Where did you first publish? And not in the consideration of other journals If the audit found that there has been a duplicate publication It is the sole responsibility of the author.
- Any article that the reader sees as being plagiarized or impersonated without reference. Or mislead the work of the author Please let the journal editor know it will be your greatest blessing.
2. Aquatic Resources Research Institute. Marine Tourism Situation. Retrieved 24th November 2018 from http://marinepolicy.trf.or.th/link_tour_sea.html
3. Chalermlarp, Sasin. (Moderator). (2014). The Thai sea in an Era of change Natural
Items. TV Programed Tamachart Mahanakorn. Retrieved 17th November
2014. from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzPplAI2C4Y
4. Chalermlarp, Sasin. (Moderator). (2015). Marine national park crisis that must be
solved. TV Programed Tamachart Mahanakorn. Retrieved 20th April
2015. from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uiPmqCVBog
5. Chareanvisan, Kerd-Siri and Viripakosol, Amporn. (1999). An effective approach to
tourism development for Tarutao National Park. Retrieved 24th November 2018. From kb2tmp.psu.ac.th/psukb/bitstream/2553/4832/5/206725.pdf
6. Choibamroong Therdchai. (2009). The Role of Department of Local Administration for
Sustainable Tourism Management based on Sufficient Economy. Nonthaburi :
King Prajadhipol’s Institute Press.
7. Department of National Park, Wildlife and Planet Conservation. (n.d.) Purpose of
Establishing a National Park. Retrieved 24th November 2018. From http://portal.dnp.go.th /Content/nationalpark?contentId=1173
8. Jarayapant Phadermsak. (2007). Benefit of National Marine : Situation and Proposal. Bangkok : Thailand Research Fund Press.
9. Krutwaysho Oratai and Chainark Suwanit. (2018). Blue Tourism as a New Tourism Form for Shaping Thailand into the Tourism Hub of the ASEAN Community. Journal of Management Science Chiangrai Rajabhat University. 13(2) July – December 2018.
10. Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives. (n.d.) Convention on Biological
Diversity. Retrieved 24th November 2018 From https://www2.moac.go.th/ewt_news.php? nid=199&filename=index
11. Nataya Vawerakup (Moderator). (2015). Agenda Thailand Problems of housing
on Koh Lipe.TV Programed Thai PBS Retrieved 7th October 2014. from http://program.thaipbs.or.th/Varathailand/episodes/31293.
12. National Park Department. (n.d.) Tarutao. Retrieved 24th November 2018
13. Office of the National Security Council. (2015). National Marine Security Plan.
Retrieved 2nd December 2017. from http://www.nsc.go.th/Download1/% 932564.pdf.
14. Office of the Official Information Commission. (2017) Master Plan for Marine and Coastal Resource Management. Bangkok Retrieved 24th November 2018 From http://www.oic.go.th/FILEWEB/CABINFOCENTER15/DRAWER056/GENERAL/DATA0000/00000159.PDF
15. Pearnmonkul ,Pisut and Jeaviriyaboonya, Rattapol. (2017). Conservation and Use
of the Ocean Sustainable Sea and Marine Resources. Retrieved 2nd December 2017. from https://news.mbamagazine.net/index.php/e-con/green/sdg-global-goals/item/512- 2017-12-12-07-27-25.
16. Research and Innovation of National Park. (2017). Integrated National Park Master Plan (2017 – 2021) Retrieved 24th November 2018 from
17. Sinthipong Udomsak. (2013). Legal Measures of the Conservation of Coastal Zone
Resources for Sustainable Use. BU Acedemic Review 12(1), January – June 2013.
18. Sutamkit Niramol and Arunreangsawat Anin. (2018). Study of Potential Development for Blue Economy of Coastal Provinces in Thailand. Bangkok : Thailand Research Fund Press.
19. The Thailand Research Fund. (2017). TAT Review. online 3(3), July-Sep 2017.